Price Range: $7,000 to $20,000 Average Project Price: $11,605 materials and labor
1. Sink Faucet: A basic chrome, two-handle faucet costs $60 to $100, while upgrading
to a brass, chrome, nickel, or other high-end faucet raises the price to $300 or
2. Flooring: At $3 to $12 per square foot, ceramic tile costs roughly three times
what vinyl flooring does.
3. Shower Enclosure: Choosing a 36-inch square or angled shower in acrylic or fiberglass
will cost $300 to $1,000. Teaming solid-surfacing shower walls with a shower base
kit can push the price to $2,000.
4. Bathtub: A basic 5-foot tub costs $100 to $150; budget five to 10 times that much
for a basic whirlpool tub.
5. Toilet: Plan on spending $100 to $200 for a traditional white, two-piece toilet,
but budget $800 to $1,400 for a one-piece contemporary model in designer colors.
* Note: All estimated prices above are for materials only